Want to help? There are countless ways to get involved! To discuss volunteer opportunities, please contact us at (216) 861-5323 or email@example.com, or fill out a form if you would like to be contacted.
- Youth Jobs Partnership Mentors— Mentors assist YJP students ages 16-22 in creating resumes, cover letters, and Personal Achievement Plans. Mentors disciple students and coach them through the career planning process. Tutors are needed for Math, Science, and assistance with completing resumes and other career assignments. No prior experience is necessary.
- After School Enrichment Program Assistance—ASEP is seeking volunteers to come in on one of our Club Days to talk to students about or to lead an activity on topics such as robotics, culinary arts, digital music mixing, discovering the history of Cleveland, creative writing, performing arts, visual arts, leadership, media, culture, etc.
- Health Fair Assistance—Volunteers are needed in the areas of medical screenings & assistance, registration, games, food service, & more!
- Serve as a Financial Partner—We need people to stand with us as faithful monthly partners, as well as one-time gift donors. Learn about the IMPACT 2016 Campaign by checking out our Ways to Give!
- Assist with the Scranton Road Legal Clinic - We seek volunteer attorneys and paralegals to educate our community on their legal rights and responsibilities and to assist with paperwork.
- Provide Leadership— Invest your expertise and professional experience to provide leadership & oversight to the organization. Please contact us to discuss opportunities if you are interested in serving on our Board of Directors, Fund Development Committee, or Program Committee.
- Host a Worksite Visit - Help our Youth Jobs Partnership students to explore different career paths by hosting a site visit at your place of work.
- Marketing & Copywriting—We are seeking volunteers with experience in Marketing & Copywriting to help us communicate our vision and our program services to a broad and diverse community.
- Event Assistance— We are in need of organized, creative volunteers to help plan & market our events, manage invite lists, create A/V materials, and more!
- Become a Prayer Partner- The value of prayer to our ministry cannot be emphasized enough! We’ll send along prayer requests for our ministry, our neighborhood, and our city!